Welcome to another short blog where we will discuss the challenges that come with getting your web site designed in 2020.
As we have previously covered, there more than just a few different types of websites. They come in all different shapes, sizes, features and functionalities and if you are planning on getting a web site designed then you must have some custom requirements as well.
The reason why I am writing this blog today, is to resolve a common concern which was most recently raised by a client calling in from France. She was telling how frustrated she was in trying to get a new web site designed for her online boutique business. The reason for her frustration?
Why can’t I get a company that handles everything associated with getting my new web site designed?
Whether it is related to website design or not, you will agree that having to deal with multiple sources or companies for certain aspects of a service or product is hectic. In terms of getting a web site designed, you have to think about the following things:
- Domain Provider – pay someone to buy the domain and renew it yearly
- Hosting Service Provider – pay someone to host your website
- SSL Security – pay to make sure your website is secured for both you and your clients’ data
- Online Payment Service Provider – pay someone to handle all payments on your website whether it is paid by PayPal, Credit or Debit card payments, etc.
- Website Changes – pay someone to take care of all the changes that you may need like updating the text, images, or videos, etc. on your website; adding more products, removing products that are no longer for sale, etc.
- Website Maintenance – pay someone to make sure the regular website maintenance is conducted to ensure your website is performing at its best speed, etc.
- Digital Marketing or SEO – pay someone for the optimisation of your website’s appearance on Google search results for your target clients and all other associated online marketing needs like social media integration, management, posts, etc.
TWDG: The One Stop Solution For Getting Your Website Designed!
You will agree that the seven tasks mentioned above are all related to each other. So, what if you had to deal with 7 different individuals or companies to take care of each of these tasks?
Not surprisingly, many website owners or first-time business owners getting a web site designed deal with at least 3 or 4 different individuals or companies for these services!
It will not surprise you to know that The Web Designer Group offers all of the above and more such as printed promotional marketing, hardware and software supports, etc. for its clients.
So, when you look back at the seven things, we mentioned that these are the most closely related tasks to getting a new web site designed for yourself in 2020. You can confidently choose us because you know that we have got you covered!
Call and speak to one of our friendly sales staff to find out how we can help you when you come onboard and become one of our many satisfied clients.
Get in touch today so that you too can get started with a no hassle, professional, & ready-to-go brochure or standard web site designed on WordPress by professional UK Web Designers.
Our 5-page website designs take as little as 7 working days to complete and you can expand your website with our extensive list of web design add-ons at any time in the future.
Get a fantastic looking and fast loading website which works flawlessly on any device, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
You will not regret choosing The Web Designer Group for getting a web site designed in 2020!
Follow Us On Social Media To Get Our Latest Posts!