Within this article we are going to inform you on why you should expand your business online during the Covid-19 pandemic and why it is in your best interest. At the end of the day, the point of a business is to make money, we all know that times change and that you have to evolve with the times to continue to make your profit margins or exceed them. So, sit back, relax, get yourself a cup of tea and prepare to read this article on why you should expand your business online during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The advantages of expanding online by having your own website design
In this current day of age with the pandemic getting worse by the day, a lot of businesses have gone into administration. However, moving forward with the times is the option that best suits most businesses and getting yourself online seems to be the best option. Here are a few whys:
- Constant access to your customers: Other than people walking into your shop or the odd telephone call, you might find that having a web site design generates a lot more custom not just locally, but UK-wide as well. As you will be on the forefront of your niche business people from all over the United Kingdom and the world will be able to find you and purchase your products! You will also be able to keep in touch with your current customers a lot more as you will update your web site with news and important information about the business.
- With people being inside all the time what better time to start: Aforementioned was that most people in the United Kingdom are now in another lock down and can only go for a walk and do their basic shopping every day. If you get your own web site design at this time imagine how much you could make when you have products or services that they might need!
- Professionalism: In this day of age, most people expect you to have a web site designed as they might view your business as unprofessional if you don’t have a web site. Not only that but, if they are interested in your business, they would probably be more inclined to read about your business online than picking up the phone straight away. That being said, having an FAQ page really does help if you are spending quite a bit of time on the phone answering potential client questions.
- Faster delivery of your products: When you have your online business web site design, you will be able to coordinate with your shipment team better and get your products to your store or to your customers faster. Imagine, having to wait in line at the post office to post all of your products to your customers? When now you can just get it done online with ease.
- Keep it running 24/7: One of the best things about your web site designs is that you can keep them online 24/7, so if you ever wake up in the night and fancy taking a look at your orders then you can always sort that out, no problem. Having your web site designs up and running is also a great way to get customers to take a look from other areas of the globe as well. Obviously, some people might even purchase your products from different areas of the world as well, they will be in different time zones so as we said previously you would have a business up and running 24/7. This doesn’t mean you have to work all of the time though, just when you fancy logging into your website and getting those orders out to generate more lovely profit!
What can you do after your web site design is live?
The show doesn’t stop there when it comes to your web site design as you have a huge opportunity when it comes to owning a web site to expand your horizons so to say. Take a look at some of the incredible things you can carry on with to reach your customers within The Web Designer Group.
Search Engine Optimisation: We have a number of truly magnificent SEO packages which are definitely worthwhile checking out on our SEO page. Obviously the more you pay the more you get just like everything within business.
The main point with deciding to take that step to provide SEO for your web site designs is that if you have a web site and you don’t have anyone landing on your pages then it is effectively useless. So, why not get yourself up on the google rankings and start your journey to success, as you will begin to see a steady amount of traffic heading to your web site design. Once you’ve got the traffic you will start seeing more sales, more sales equals a much happier you and your business will continue to grow.
Social Media: One of the best ways to get users to your website is to start yourself on social media. Getting yourself up and running with our social media management package here at The Web Designer Group is easy. As we will set you up on the three main social media platforms of Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. There are more but these are the most popular and will grant you more traffic to your web site designs.
Once these accounts have been setup, we will manage them for you as many businesses don’t have the time and we understand that. Of course, the business will also have the same logins and can chop and change things that best suit them. If they don’t have time then they can always send the information they want to us and we will upload it for them.
Another website: Well, if you’ve managed to get one website why not get yourself another and try to completely dominate the google rankings for your chosen niche? One of the best ideas if you want to be the most dominant business in your chosen market is to build several websites that will all get to page one and then dominate that side of google.
The reasoning behind this is that over the past few year’s studies have found that between 71 % and 91% of google users don’t even bother clicking past the first page. Imagine getting 91% of users searching for your chosen keyword landing on one of your websites. If that isn’t going to increase your traffic, then increase your profits and conversions then we don’t know what else will in all honesty through organic search.
Get in touch with us here at The Web Designer Group
There are many different ways to get in touch with us here at The Web Designer Group. One is the simple way of just picking up your phone and giving us a call on 0800 905 5999 and we will go through our products and how we can help you. Even if it just a few ideas on getting started with your website we would be happy to listen and offer you some advice regarding this.
Another way of getting in touch is to fill out one of the many contact forms on our website. You can fill one of these forms out at any time you wish and we will get back to you as soon as we possibly can. We don’t work at the weekends though so don’t expect us to get back to you until Monday!
You can also email us directly if you wish at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will pick up your enquiry and get back to you as soon as possible. Our contact forms and direct emails go to the same address but it is up to you if you would like to write something more personable to our team!
At the end of the day, we want to help you through this tough time and what better way to help you than getting your business online and removing the uncertainty of having to keep your business open or closed. With an online presence you will be seen by all of your customers and potential customers as well, therefore your business will never technically be closed.
You should also seek to get the most out of your business website so why not test some of your own marketing strategies out and see what best pulls in business for your niche!