Web Site Design is essential to making your new business a success. But with web design trends constantly changing, how do you keep up? That’s were we come in, we design and develop with the latest web design trends in mind.
Our talented UK web designers keep up to date with the latest coding techniques and trends, so you don’t have to. We also have a great range of web site add-ons so if you’re on a tight budget, you can extend your website features as and when you can afford to do so.
We understand web site design has so many factors you need to think about, such as hosting, domain name, logo etc… That’s why we offer the full package; as standard with all our web site design packages we offer:
- Free Logo Design / Logo Re-Design
- Free Business domain name
- 12 Months Hosting On UK Dedicated Fast Servers
- Fully Responsive Website – Works On Mobile & Tablets
- Google Optimised Web Site Design
- Encrypted SSL Security
- Business Email Address
- Social Media Integration
- Unlimited Access to Our Support Portal
- 12 Months Web Site Design Updates & Maintenance
Planning a new web site design can be daunting, and web design agencies can sometimes baffle you with technical jargon. Thankfully, we pride ourselves on using strictly no technical jargon and making it as easy as possible for you to understand.
Unlike other web design agencies who bombard you with technical instructions such as:
- Email us your web site design content
- Email us your domain name and credentials
- Email us your logo files
- Email us your hosting details
- Would you like SEO?
- What CMS would you like?
With a business to plan, web site design to plan, the above questions are enough to leave your head spinning.
This is the exact reason why we take a different approach. Our research and development team have designed a sophisticated yet simple and easy process to creating your new web site design.
Here Is Our Approach To Creating A Successful Web Site Design In 2019:
- We have an initial discussion with you over the phone. The phone call is for us to understand your web site design vision, features and goals. Don’t worry if you’re unsure as to what a specific feature is technically called, our web design team are used to finding out exactly what feature you mean.
- Our Top UK Web Designers will provide you with an official web site design quote. The quote will detail all costings including any annual fees. We pride ourselves as being one of the UK’s top web design agencies and strictly have a transparent pricing policy. We are an ISO 9001 certified agency, as well as a Google & Adobe partner.
- You can call or email us with any questions, clarifications or additions regarding the quote.
- Once you are happy with the quote, we will ask you to provide us with the details of who you would like the invoice made out to. This can be in your personal name or business name and address. Our accounts team will then send out an email with your official web site design VAT invoice. You can then choose to pay by bank transfer or securely via Debit / Credit Card using our gateway Stripe.
- Once our accounts team has confirmed your payment has cleared. Your dedicated account manager will give you a call and send you an email with the next step.
- The next step is to complete our simple and easy to understand online web site design brief. Our UK web site design team has put a lot of effort into making this part as easy as possible for you, by breaking down into steps and helping us understand what you like, what you dislike and what your visions are. We understand Rome wasn’t built in a day, so we’re not expecting you to complete the brief in a day, that’s why we’ve built in a feature which allows you to save where you are and come back later to finish it off. However, if you do complete it in a day; A big well done, PS: the quickest time we have so far is 12 mins! Take a look at what’s in the online web site design brief here.
- Once you have submitted the online web site design brief, your account manager will be notified. They will then give you a quick call to discuss the brief to ensure nothing has been missed and make sure we understand exactly your web site design vision.
- Our design team will then look at any competitors you have provided us with, any websites you like the look of and any features you want for your new web site design. This process normally takes a couple of days.
- Our development team will plan of action of how they are going to code your web site design and start sketching out a wireframe and design for you. During the process your account manager will keep you up to date and provide you with a link to any previews available.
- Once your web site design is ready with all your content beautifully displayed, we will ask for your feedback and tweak the web site design until your happy!
- Now you are happy and ready to go live, we will publish your web site design. However, we don’t stop there, we also submit your web site design to Google Search Console to let Google know about your new web site design.
- Now your web site design is live, your account manager will send you out our welcome pack by email and post. The welcome pack contains your login details to the website, how to request website changes and our contact details.
We Give You 100% After-LIVE Support & Maintenance Services
Once your web site design is live, it is important to keep your website up to date and secure. But we do all of that for you as part of the price!
The second important task to do once your web site is live, is to market it. We offer custom digital marketing strategies – (SEO Strategies) to suit your budget, web site design audience and competition. This will ensure your new business web site design drives new customers to your business and your business continues to grow.
Follow Us On Social Media To Get Our Latest Posts!